Corridor Kitchens in North Liberty, IA is expanding! We are accepting applications for a Cabinet Sales Representative to meet the needs of the growing demand of business. Candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced sales environment among a team of professionals. We are a company that combines innovative ideas and quality products with great customer service. There is the opportunity for professional growth and attaining goals within the work arena. We believe there is great satisfaction in coming alongside our clients to help them achieve their dreams for their project.
- Identify and establish new client base (yet not limited to) Builders/Contractors, Remodelers, Homeowners, Architects, Designers and Dealers
- Achieve sales goals, gross margin expectations and profitability targets
- Consult with clients before and after the sale to answer questions and provide ongoing support
- 20/20 cabinet design, ordering capabilities and payment collection
- Cabinetry sales experience and knowledge of 20/20 Cabinet Design or similar program preferred
- Strong project management skills; attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Cooperative attitude with other team members
This is a full-time position.
If you are interested in securing a position, please complete the form below and submit your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!